Saturday, July 11, 2015

I See Your Face.....


Welcome!   My fast and easy card today features a flower on a background pattern which is cut into 4 squares.  I made this card using GKD stamps from A Year of Flowers, Pressed Flowers, and Say It with Flowers sets all by Melanie.  The quickest cards for me seem to be ones made with pattern papers.
Other Supplies: White CS, GKD Pattern Pad Berries & Vines, Memento  Tuxedo Black, Olive Grove, Dandelion, and Cantaloupe Inks, Black Glaze Pen, Yellow Ribbon, Spellbinders Label Die, Pop up Foam.

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge: Fast and Easy cards. Sponsor is Melanie Muenchinger.
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge: STV15MON27 is Divide into Fourths. I chose to simply divide my background into four squares.
Alphabet Challenge Blog: K is for Kind Thoughts. I think the sentiment is a kind thought.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything with Pattern Paper Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

A very pretty fast and easy card, love your take on it. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Rosy Newlun said...

Woooo Theresa, this turned out lovely, just lovely! Thanks for listing the stamp sets for us. I just love the sentiment and have to go find it now LOL!!! Great entry for the challenge!

Margaret said...

Great design for this card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Pattened Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Cazro said...

Such a nice design with a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

JayBe said...

A really pretty design - thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx