Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy Penguin with a Gift



I have a really big Penguin to share today....he is the big focus of my card.  I normally would print a smaller version of this digi from Di's Digis that I had in my files but I decided to have him fill the card....after all he is for a challenge to use a penguin.  I colored the image with Copics and added some "Fur" to his hat with Stickles and stripes to his scarf with a Glaze pen. There is sparkle to the ribbon and fringe made with Clear Star pen but you know how hard that is to photograph and be able to see.  The Pattern Paper is from American crafts Hollyday pad as well as the sentiment which was printed on the margin of the paper.

Challenge:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #166 Create a card with a Penguin on it.
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: Christmas in July.
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: #63 Feature a Creature


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Theresa, your penguin is gorgeous I have some of Di's stamps too, they are all totally cute I really must colour some soon. Have a great week... Megan

Arlene said...

So darn cute! What a deliciously fun card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how your penguin fills the page - thanks for playing at Merry Monday!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute penguin! I love the fur you added to his hat! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Debbie Henderson said...

What a great idea to add fur to your penguin's hat. He looks adorable! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

Charlene Thompson said...

Love your Penguin card - super adorable!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 63 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Susan Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday, love your fun penguin.

Wendy said...

SO cute, Theresa! Love your beautifully colored penguin! Great card & so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

Helen x