Sunday, July 19, 2015

Flowers with Charm


 Second Post Today
Hello! I always seem to be late when I enter a card for Tuesday Morning Challenges. I must think that I have until Monday but this challenge closes on Sunday.  I made this card with Power Poppy stamps and pattern paper from 7 Gypsies Conservatory pad.  To qualify for the Power Poppy current challenge I needed to use at least 3 Patterns.  I pulled colors from the floral pattern for my design.

Supplies used: Stamps from Countryside Bouquet Deluxe; Ivory CS, 4 patterns; Memento Olive Grove, Rich Cocoa inks, Distress Ink Antique Linen Ink; Copics BV 00, 04, G 99, Y 21,26, YG 93: Oval and Rectangle dies; Heart Buttons and Butterfly Charm from Stash.


Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch 309
Power Poppy: Hang Some Paper. Use at least 3 pattern papers on a card.
Butterfly Challenge:  #35 Butterflies + T is for Tallisman  (Charm)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with Pattern Paper


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft pretty papers and this wonderful image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Mrs A. said...

Background paper is so pretty I love it with your stamped image. A beautiful soft palette and a great choice of charm. Thankyou for fluttering by #35. Hugs Mrs A.

Rebecca Billard said...

Beautiful card! Love your choice of patterned paper and love your charm! Thanks for your entry this week at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge!
Guest Designer Rebecca!

ChristineCreations said...

OOO this one feels really dreamy Theresa! How lovely...the neutrals are so great together! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Power Poppy!