Saturday, July 11, 2015

Flowers for a Lady


Welcome!  I made this card several days ago but never posted for the challenges that I originally created it for, but now I have found other challenges to enter by adding some sparkle to the card with a row of blue rhinestones.  The image is a digital image from A Day for Daisies Fairy Flower Outing that I printed, colored with Copics, and paper pieced with MME Mother's Love pattern.  I added a ribbon and bow from my stash to the image and today added a row of the rhinestones for sparkle. Other supplies: Ivory CS, Clear Star pen(on hat), Power Poppy Sentiment stamp, SU Taken with Teal ink, Memento Marker Red, Pattern from MME.

Challenges:
A Day for Daisies: Challenge #125 Add some sparkle.
Cute Card Thursday:  Ladies Only!
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog: Challenge #121 Theme is Pretty Bows

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Angie said...

Super cute!!!! I love the paper piecing! Great image!

Arlene said...

I love the paper piecing. Beautiful card.

Deb said...

Gorgeous, love the matching paper piecing!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Theresa. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us, and please be sure to join us again soon.
Bless you,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon