Friday, July 10, 2015

Christmas in July



Another post for today!
This is a great day to spend in the studio...too wet to be outside.  I have been playing with a sketch from Sweet Sunday ...we can choose the one to use....so I am using the one from last week's challenge #275.  I decided to make a Christmas card which I repeated the Poinsettia stamp from Flourishes Poinsettias and Boxwood set stamping with Memento Lady Bug ink and cutting with circle die and added to a Crate Paper Pattern Dot .  The sentiment is Penny Black's Wonder Collection stamped on a bit of pattern paper from Crate Paper.
Other supplies: Copic R25, Circle Die, Yellow Glaze Pen, Ivory CS, GKD flourish stamp

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 236 Include a sentiment
CAS-ology: Week 154 Cue card is Repeat.  I repeated the image....this goes against the tip to use one main image but I think this is still a CAS card.
Sweet Sunday Sketch: Challenge #276.... our choice ..... Used #275 sketch.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, lovely non traditional colours.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts's Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
Pauline
x
I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Hannelie said...

Theresa your poinsettias looks so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Casology this week!

kreativekymona.com said...

Hello Theresa!! Great card and coloring. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra with such a bright and cheery Christmas card.