Friday, July 31, 2015

Butterfly with Washi


Hello! I am glad that you stopped by.  Today I am sharing a card than I made with a Printable Design from Silhouette on my Cameo.  I sized the design to fit on my card and printed on White CS and trimmed. I used Polka Dot and  Heart pattern Washsi Tapes to complete the card using a Gray card base and a layer of Pink CS embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF.  The card was finished with die cut words in pink cut with Cheery Lynn dies.

Challenges:
Butterfly Challenge: #36 Butterflies + W is for Washi Tape.  Used 2 patterns of Washi tape.
Mod Squad Challenge: Anything Goes plus using any brand of die that One Happy Cut sells.  I used Cheery Lynn dies.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card. I love the butterfly image you have used and how you have matched the washi tape to the colours . Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathy Krug said...

That background is so beautiful. Love the Cherry Lynn Sentiment. Thanks for joining the Mod Squad Challenge this week.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so pretty! I like the image you choose - and the beautiful washi tape! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge!

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors and design.

Hugs Diane

MaryH said...

Love the butterfly & roses image...so very pretty. Also like all the matting layers and the way you've tucked the pretty patterned washi on the 2nd mat to have it peeking out as you've done with the design. Very pretty card. TFS