Monday, July 13, 2015

Antique Bears


 Hello!  Today I am using a stamp that I think I purchased at a garage sale years ago....I collect bear stamps as well as teddy bears.  I never used this one but thought of it when I was looking for something for a couple of challenges.  I stamped the Antique Bears from Hero Arts(1994) with Memento Rich Cocoa on White CS and colored with Copics.  I stamped the Flourishes sentiment from Kids Play with the same ink.  I assembled the card with Crate Paper pattern and White CS base following the Retro Rubber sketch shown below and added ribbons and buttons to complete.

Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #18 Sketch Challenge.  Both stamps used are older ones.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Furry Friends.
The Ribbon Girl Blog:  Everything goes with an image.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge-Anything goes family friendly
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 152 Make Your Mark. Used Copics.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

That antique Teddy bears are so lovely. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 191st Challenge. We appreciate you.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Katy McGloin said...

I adore your old Teddy bear images! Your coloration is lovely. I really like that you used the 3 buttons for the detail underneath... ties in with the patterned paper. Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week.

Jane Knudsen said...

This is one super sweet card! Those bears are adorable and I have to say I love the how you put the buttons on that paper - most excellent! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

Neva Cole said...

Such a sweet card with wonderful teddy bears. Isn't it fun to use your retro stamps? Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at RRBC!

Christine Traversa said...

Aww! What a super sweet card! Thanks so much for doing the RRCB challenge!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! Those bears are just precious! Wonderful card!

Thank you very much for joining us this past week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Anita! Beautiful coloring and I love the sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Debbie Mageed said...

I absolutely love your antique bear card! It is so sweet and perfectly detailed! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber this week. Hope you will join us again soon!