Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Thorn Bushes Have Roses"

 Hello! I love Roses! And I love Pattern Paper!  I am combing those two loves in this card using 3 Pattern Papers from Our Daily Bread Designs Shabby Rose Collection.  When I first saw the Sketch Challenge at Our Daily designs   Blog, I immediately thought of this paper collection and how to use it for my design.  I used an old GKD sentiment stamp from Say It With Flowers to complete the Rose theme card.
Other Supplies: Green CS from stash, Versamark Ink, Zing Chestnut EP, Fiskars Scallop Punch, Pink Satin Ribbon, Prima Rose.

Challenges:
Our Daily Bread designs: ODBDSLC242 Sketch Challenge-see on right. I do not yet have any ODBD stamps but love your papers.
The Shabby Tea Room: Challenge #253 is In My Garden-2nd entry
Allsorts Challenge: Use both Satin and Lace.  There is a satin ribbon beneath the scallops and a lace design on the paper.
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes Challenge #127 w/optional make something special for your BFF. This is a card that I would send to my BFF.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Pattern Paper.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge anything goes

The Shabby Tea Room Photo
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts x

Patti P. said...

Beautiful, Love the way you used the design papers. Such a soft, romantic look and one of my favorite quotes.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous combo of colors and dp!! So soft and elegant!! The sentiment matches the paper perfectly. Gorgeous take on the ODBD sketch! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely STUNNING, Theresa. What a blessing to have you share your incredible talents with us. It means so much, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share, and I hope you will join us again soon. Thank you so much.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. Here is another fun new challenge where we would love to have you play along:
www.cropstop.com/blog
Crop Stop

Kelley said...

Beautiful card!! Love the different papers. We have that stamp in our Roses set on North Coast Creations!

Tracey said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room! How perfect is that sentiment...Love it!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Gorgeous! I love the pattern especially! Hope you will play along in the Word Art Wednesday challenge next week as well!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com