Thursday, June 4, 2015

Some More Challenges


 Hello!  I think warm temps are back and that means time outside today but I want to post this card first.  I was inspired by a few challenges to create this Ombre card in green.  I began with a Pattern Paper from MME Market Street pad that has an ombre design.  I embossed it with Cuttlebug EF Acanthus by Anna Griffin just because I love this embossed design.  I made a 3D flower with Spellbinder Blossom design and added some shine with Clearstar pen and Wink of Stella plus a clear sequin in the center. This and the leaf were cut from the same ombre pattern.  I finished with Happy Birthday words cut with Cheery Lynn Dies and some more sequins which are really silver but appear pink in the photo.

Challenges:
Sparkle & Shine Challenge: Photo Inspiration on right.  Inspired by green Ombre  Color and 3D Flower.
Virginia's View Challenge: #15 Ombre/ Monochromatic.  See graphic on left.  Virginia's Challenges are always fun.
Mod Squad Challenge: Make a Birthday Card





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Maaike Uijthoven said...

very similar to mine and yet completely different and gorgeous!

Joyce Erb said...

Love the embossed background and soft colors. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just lovely! The color is so soft and dreamy, and that flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle and Shine!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

The ombre embossed background is beautiful! Lovely card!

Shannon McComb said...

The colors on the embossed background is beautiful!!