Friday, June 5, 2015

Snowman for a Challenge


Hello! No, it is not snowing in Ohio....just on my card.  I used Heartfelt Creations Stamp with some Pattern Paper from Pebbles and a Die Cut word to create this one for some Christmas Challenges.
Other Supplies: Copics, Red and White CS, Clear Star pen, Cheery Lynn Die, and Cuttlebug EF Gingham.
 I missed posting this for the sketch challenge that I used.
Challenges to enter:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Colour It
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper
The Glory of Christmas Challenge: #60 Snowman/Snowwoman
ABC Christmas Challenge: K is for Keep It Simple

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Furrbster said...

What a brill card
Hugz Tinz

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting, also the Glory of Christmas challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Theresa :-) the snowman is adorable and I love the colours and whole design of this :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lisbeth van den heuvel said...

Hi Theresa
great card thanks for joining us at CHCC2
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CHCC2