Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Roses in the Garden



Hello!  I love to spend the day in the garden especially when flowers are in full bloom. And I love to make cards with flowers.  I was inspired by the lovely photo from The Shabby Tea Room challenge 253 "In the Garden".  I used elements of Roses and a White Fence and Gate in my card.

Other challenge to enter:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes/ Family Friendly

Supplies:
Papers: Glossy White CS (fence and gate), Blue CS, and pattern paper from Our Daily Bread designs Shabby Rose Collection.
Dies:Our Daily Bread designs Gilded Gate
Butterfly punch
Stamp: Repeat Impressions Sentiment
Ink: Memento Teal Blue and Bamboo Leaves
EF: Cuttlebug Divine swirls
Stickles and Clear Star Pen

This card was used for my stamping club's annual card swap.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

WOW! Absolutely breathtaking!!

Natalie said...

So pretty and elegant. Love the fence and gate! Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday!

Jennifer said...

How very lovely this is! The scene is so whimsical and touching! Thanks for sharing with us at WAW!

Tracey said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room! A beautiful take on the inspiration photo, love the embossed back ground!