Friday, June 26, 2015

Poppies with Pencils



 Hello! Thanks for stopping by.  Today my card is made with a new stamp set from Power Poppy called Poppies.  I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils and OMS and used a Black Glaze pen on the center of the Poppy.  I trimmed the edge and layered the image on Red Paper. The Black Background embossed with Cuttlebug EF Gingham and the striped panel are from Fancy Pants Trend Setter paper pad. The card base is GKD Tomato Soup. I finished with a sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and a Black Satin Ribbon and Double Bow.

Challenges:
Power Poppy: Pencil Me In challenge.
Sketch Saturday: #366 Sketch on left
Allsorts Challenge: Use a Stamp
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

So pretty Theresa, love the poppies. We are loving the Power Poppy stamps this week, aren't we? Beautiful job with the sketch, I really love the embossed background.

Patti P. said...

So pretty Theresa, love the poppies. We are loving the Power Poppy stamps this week, aren't we? Beautiful job with the sketch, I really love the embossed background.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday!

Jingle said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!