Saturday, June 13, 2015

Made My Own Background with a Tag


Hello!  I love the bright colors that I used in this Birthday Card and  Tag.  Using GKD Stamps from the Stippled Nature set, I made the background with Memento Rose Bud and Cantaloupe inks....love this combo of colors.  After embossing with a Darice EF Floral Frenzy, I placed the background on a Pink Card Base and attached the tag that I made with the same stamp set and ink colors.  Used a GKD Quicklets Eyelet to make a place to add Rose and Yellow Satin ribbons to the tag.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday STV15MON23- Own Your Background
Mod Squad Challenge:  Barbara's challenge is I am Tagging You.
City Crafter Challenge Blog: #265 Make a Tag or project with a Tag.
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Theme is Flower Power. Use a lot of Flowers.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Lin said...

I love them together, too, Theresa - what a great summery card, love the subtle embossing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Dana & Glen said...

What a cheerful card! I love the addition of the embossing on the background panel.

Dana & Glen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ros Crawford said...

So very pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Samra Leshinski said...

What a pretty card this is!!! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Barbara said...

I love your bright happy color combination too. The tag is a great way to add the sentiment when you have a busy background. Thanks so much for joining in the Mod Squad challenge this week.

Joyce Erb said...

Love how you pulled a background element into the tag! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge