Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jar of Summer Flowers


Hello! Looks like another cloudy day in Ohio.  May be no end to the rain for a few days.  I thought I should share a sunny card to celebrate Summer.  I used some Heartfelt Creations stamps Daisy Patch Flowers and Bouquet and a Ball Jar to create.  The images were stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and colored with Copics. I stamped, colored and fussy cut 3 of the flowers and popped up. Using a mask  I stamped the Jar with Versamark and embossed with clear EP and colored with a light pink Copic.  The Repeat Impressions sentiment was heat embossed on Pink Vellum with Pearl Embossing Gold EP and placed over the image. I used a Yellow CS base and a layer of Pattern from Pink Paislee  Color Wash pad.  My colors and design were inspired by the photo at The Shabby Tea Room Sweet Summer Challenge shown on the right.

Other Challenges:
Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge: #32 Party Time.  I used the flowers and colors as inspiration.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says anything goes.
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Always Anything Goes.



Have a great summer! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Nicely done, Theresa! I love your pretty jar of flowers, just the way I arrange the flowers I bring in from the garden! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Oh, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the big blooms, and the gold embossing on the pink vellum is just beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debbie said...

Oh my -- this is beautiful!! I love the soft color palette and pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties and The Shabby Tea Room :)

Diane said...

Soft and so very pretty!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Sweet Summer" challenge!
Diane TSTR DT