Monday, June 15, 2015

Jacob Turns 4


Hello!  Today I have a fun card that I made for my great-nephew who celebrates his 4th Birthday this week.  He is such a super little boy that I had to make him a Super Hero Card.  I used Silhouette files and my Cameo to cut out the Super Hero Boy and Sentiment.  I used Photoshop to print Jacob's face to personalize his card. I used a Crate Paper pattern as the background for the image. I hope he thinks this is a Super card!

Challenge:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Friends or Superhero
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about pattern paper.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Theresa, this is such a darling idea! I'll bet he adored this! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!