Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fluttering with Butterflies


Hello! Today I have been playing with Butterflies...on a card that is. Using 2 butterfly stamps from Repeat Impressions, I did random stamping with Versamark on a white CS and heat embossed with white EP.  I used Memento markers to color ...not sure if I really like the choices but was just playing and experimenting.  Finished with a frame of Pattern Paper from Pink Paislee Color Wash Pad and a base of Pink CS.  Sentiment also from Repeat Impressions stamped with Memento Rose Bud Ink.
Challenges:
The Card Concept: Challenge #37 Butterfly effect. Used graphic on right for colors and white embossing. I would call this style Clean and Layered.
Addicted to CAS: Challenge #65 Butterfly



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

sandie said...

I think your colour choices are just right and the white embossing on white card looks so crosp and clean. So pleased you joined us at The Card Concept

Deepti said...

Beautiful card, the embossed butterflies are looking so pretty. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Bonnie said...

I love the colors of your butterflies, Theresa! They are so pretty with the white embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Your colors are beautiful and tie in nicely with the background paper!! Thank you for playing along with the Card Concept challenge!