Monday, June 1, 2015

CASE a Birthday Card


Welcome!  Today I am playing with a challenge at TIME OUT Challenge to CASE a card by Deepti shown on the right and to use your own twist.  I always have a problem CASEing a card as I think I use too much of the design.  I chose to use the layout, theme of Birthday, colors of Black, Red, White and Yellow, heat embossing with White EP and the element of a jar.
My twist was to use die cuts for the sentiment and for the 3D flower cut in pattern paper with a brad center.

Supplies used: Heartfelt Creations Ball Jar Stamp, Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Dies, Cheery Lynn Word Dies, Black and Red CS,  MME Quilting Bee Pad Pattern Papers, Versamark, White EP, Brad and Twine from Stash.

Other Challenges to enter:
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes for a Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job CASing that card, but changing it enough to make it your own! I love your die cut words! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

This is lovely! Great twist on the original. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

sandie said...

superb CASE and the use of doe cuts is a great twist. The ripped edges are such fun to do-well I found them fun! Great to see you at TO x

Deepti said...

It's a fabulous CASE, even I find it difficult to CASE but your card looks so pretty. So glad you could join TOC!