Friday, June 5, 2015

Card for a Queen



Welcome to my studio!  Today I have a card that was inspired by several challenge.  I used stamps from an old Anna Griffin All Night Media kit that I think I bought at a garage sale.  I stamped the hat and sentiment on Ivory CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  The handbags were stamped and colored the same and cut with a Spellbinder Die.  I used Clear Star pen to give some sparkle. Pattern Papers are from MME Market Street pad.  The top section was embossed with Cuttlebug Divine Swirls EF and inked with Gold Metallic ink. Finished with a narrow satin Wine ribbon on the diagonal.


Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: See sketch #303 on the right
Alphabet Challenge: H is for Hats and/or Handbags
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Always Anything Goes
Simon Monday Challenge: Theme is Royal. My card is for a Queen and has royal colors.
Sweet Stamps Blog: Challenge #224 is Polka Dots
Clear It Out Challenge: Theme is Anything Goes and Stash is our choice. 
Addicted to Stamps: Make your mark.  I used Copics to make my mark.
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper on your card
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Week 313 Vintage

Thanks by stopping by. I appreciate all your comments.
Theresa


9 comments:

Tanja said...

love your layout - thanks for sharing your card at ATSM this week

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Emma Williams said...

Such a pretty card and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Michelle said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Very pretty and fun card!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

cm said...

What a wonderful set of images you've combined...so very pretty! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Helen said...

Great card - very elegant,

Thanks for joining us at the Alphbet Challenge.

Helen x

Sheena Fitzpatrick said...

Hi, I'm sorry for the incredibly late comment but I have had almost no access to the internet for so long! I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so I decided to go back to where I left off, and I'm glad I did - I love this card!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx