Saturday, May 23, 2015

X, Y,Z for Simon Says


Hello! I cannot wait for the zinnias to bloom in my garden.  I had fun making this card with one of my favorite stamps, Zinnias" from Flourishes.  I was inspired to make this for the Simon Says Monday Challenge which is an alphabet challenge using X,Y,Z. I decide to make it X-special with Spellbinder Dies from Card Creator, Y for Yellow , and Z for Zinnias.
Other Supplies:  Copics, Memento Inks, GKD White and Fresh Asparagus CS.

Other Challenges:
Die Cuttin' Diva : Challenge is Water a Flower Day. Include a flower on project. Used dies from Card Creator A2 Divine Elegance
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Floral and Fauna. Card features flowers
Creative Corner Challenges: Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Emma Williams said...

Very elegant and sophisticated looking card and so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

chanya13 said...

Beautiful colours, image and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner.
Agnieszka DT