Friday, May 22, 2015

Wine Down at Sunset


Hello!  This week, the WHAT IF? Wednesday M2015 challenge at The House That Stamps Built is a photo inspiration challenge. We are to create a project using the photo shown on the right.  I immediately thought to use some of my photographs of the sunset on Captiva Island.   I enjoy photography and often use photos that my DH or  I have shot on cards.  I will probably do a series of cards for gift sets using the photos that we took last February. 
I cropped the sunset image and printed on a watercolor paper. I then edged it with Pilot Gold Metallic maker and  matted on Blue CS and attached to a Card Base of Yellow.  The wine glasses were stamped with Repeat Impressions stamps from the Wine Time Series on Vellum with Versamark and heat embossed with Black EP.  I fussy cut the glasses and added to the card.  The sentiment from the same series was heat embossed with Gold EP.
I also embossed the lower part of the card with Cuttlebug EF Border and applied some glitter with Clear Star Pen which you may not see that well but it looks good real life.

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Cheri said...

What a great idea, to use your awesome photos for a background, Theresa! I love this idea. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.