Friday, May 22, 2015

Where Is the Sun?


Third Post today:
From Christmas to Sunshine is where my posts are going today.  I just had to play with the Less Is More Challenge this week and time is almost up to enter. The theme is Hello Sunshine!  I made a quick and easy card using stamps from Mark's Finest papers with Memento inks and a Clear Star pen.  I drew in the sun rays with a Dandelion Marker and Clear Star and edged the white CS with a Black Marker before adding the Yellow card base.

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a sweet card Theresa!
Thanks so much for joining our sunny challenge!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Such a great card Theresa ;) Viv xx

Neets B said...

There's something really peaceful about your card, lovely creation.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More GD