Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Twine of Any Color


Hello!! I have been playing with twine to make this card for Just Us Girls Challenge  "Twine of any color".  I wanted to use twine in a creative way.  I wrote the word Thanks and glued Baker's Twine to form the word.  Taking inspiration from the GKD pattern paper I stamped Flourishes Leaves and Strawberry stamps with Memento ink and covered the strawberry image with more of the twine on the white CS.  I used white card base with layers of GKD Grass Green CS and of the pattern paper.

Other Challenge:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper on card


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the strawberries!!!!

Nancy said...

Well aren't you clever!! That couldn't have been to easy Theresa! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls or I would have missed this creative card!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x