Friday, May 8, 2015

Stamping on Pattern Paper Again!


Hello! Today I have another card inspired by the Mix It Up Monday Challenge at Stamp TV to stamp on Pattern Paper.  Tis time,  I chose a pattern from GKD Berries & Vines papers and stamped the Flowers and Sentiment from GKD Unforgettable Set with Memento Tuxedo black.  I added a black Flower brad that I have had in my stash for some time, just waiting for the perfect spot.  I added the White base card and Black layer to finish.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: STVMON18 Mix it up Monday challenge-stamp on pattern paper
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says let's get sentimental
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper on your creation
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #372 Use a Brad
Clear it Out Challenge: Theme and Stash Anything Goes. Used paper and brad from stash.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

cheiron said...

Love the effect of the stamping on patterned paper. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x