Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Shiny Christmas Card



Welcome!  I have a Christmas card today which looks better in real life than in my photograph.  I always have a hard time photographing metallic cards. I made this with Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval Frame die cut in Silver CS and attached to an embossed (Darice Snowflakes EF)  Gold Metallic CS.  I finished with words Merry Christmas cut in Gold Foil Paper with Cheery Lynn dies.  This was a quick and easy design but I think it is elegant.

Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog: Challenge is anything goes with Cheery Lynn Dies
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use something die cut or punched
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes for Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Very classy card, Theresa, love the use of metallic paper. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Corina said...

Great card, love your use of the Doily! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs!

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card, thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
Pauline
x
I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Eva said...

What a festive beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!