Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh My Stars


 

Hello!  I am still stuck on CAS cards which I can whip up quickly.  I created this for a few challenge using some items I had laying on my desk.  I layered the stars cut with a Sizzix die and a metal brad on a die cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle and attached to a base of red CS.  The sentiment from GKD Stippled Nature and the Curved Line are with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. Looks BIRL.
Challenge:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Oh My Stars  
Less Is More: #225 Recipe-Use some metal. Red Star brad is metal.
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge: #260 Sketch on right    
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Love that 'red hot' card base and striking design.
Perfect use of metal and a fabulous CAS card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous CAS card!
I love the simplicitiy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

The brad is nestled perfectly on you die cut stars and I love your colour combo.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Kathyk said...

Great make, love the use of the red star brad

Kathyk

Anne said...

Stunning CAS creation!
Thanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More