Sunday, May 24, 2015

Geometric Design


 Second Post today:
Hello! Today I was just playing and decided to go out on a limb with this Runway Inspired Challenge and do something geometric which is very unusual for my style.  But I have always enjoyed working with geometric designs having spent a lot of time doodling with geometric shapes but do not use often in my card making.   I was challenged with the Runway photo on the right to use the colors Blue, Orange, and a nude shade.   I used a Winnie & Walter Geometric design that I downloaded from this post on their blog.  I colored the design using Photoshop and printed it as a background for my card.  I used stamps from Winnie & Walters The Big, the Bold and the Happy set and cutout the Hello using the Cameo and a file also from W&W. I added some shine with a Clear Star pen and Shimmer spritz  to capture the shimmer from the fashion garment but it does not show very well in the photo.
Used Memento Grape Jelly ink and Orange CS Card Base.

Challenges:
Runway Inspired Challenge: RIC#84 Custo Barcelona fashion shown in photo. Used colors and geometrics from photo.
Winnie & Walter Blog: Geometric Challenge -use geometric element in your design and use Winnie& Walter products. Check out their other great geometric designs.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Lin said...

Great way to combine both challenges, Theresa! These colors are really fun together!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Love the colours you used here - what a way to combine both challenges with style! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

What a great way to combine challenges...and the result is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!