Friday, May 1, 2015

Daisies and Butterfly


Hello! Today I have combined 2 stamps from Repeat Impressions from Beautiful Days. I wanted the flowers to be the color of coneflowers.  I stamped the Daisies & Butterfly with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored the Daisies with Copics R20,59, 85, G99, YG93,Y05 and the Butterfly with Glaze pens and Glitter pens. I attached the image to a Yellow Card frame with a window cut with a rectangle die.  I also had embossed this with Cuttlebug EF Gingham.  The sentiment was stamped on Vellum with Versamark and embossed with Zing Chestnut EP and layered on the image.  This was attached to a white card base.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW April Anything Goes Challenge
Addicted to Stamps: Theme is Flowers
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Céline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at addictedt to stamps
hugs
céline

Virginia Lu said...

GREAT job on using the supplies! I love the layering and color choices! What a bright and cheery design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Patti J said...

Great job combining the two stamps, Theresa! Love this...it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!