Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Camellias for a Friend


Hello! I took time out from putting mulch on my gardens to make a one layer card using Power Poppy Camellias and Sentiment digital stamps which I printed on white CS.  I colored the image with Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS.  I used Anna Griffin Acanthus embossing folder border to add a bit of texture and design. I was pleased with how this card turned out.

Challenge:
One-Layer Simplicity Challenge: OLS16 Theme is Blossom
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge 183  Anything Goes as long as it's family-friendly, and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment.
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Blog: Challenge 222 Favorite Color(s)...mine are pink and green
Showcase Your Style: Theme is Friendship

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Lin said...

Lovely and soft, Theresa! I'm not sure I've every seen a camillia up close and personal, but I would love to! Thanks so much for the tip about The Card Concept's current challenge.

Becky said...

Beautiful job Theresa...you are right - great minds do think alike :)

Heather T said...

Lovely camelias and a really nice border treatment.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- I love pink/green as well : ) The flowers are so pretty, and I love the way your embossing has been added. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous card Theresa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx