Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beautiful Day at Sunset


Hello!  This is a second card that I made for  WHAT IF? Wednesday M2015 challenge at The House That Stamps Built.. We are to create a project using the photo shown on the right.  I again was inspired to use one of my photographs of the sunset in Florida.   As I mentioned earlier,  I will probably do a series of cards for gift sets using the photos that we took last February.  I printed the photo of the sunset made at Ding Darling Wildlife Reserve on a watercolor paper and attached to a Card Base of Yellow CS and stamped the Repeat Impressions with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Inspired by the challenge photo, I added a Wine Glass (Repeat Impressions Wine Time Series) stamped on Vellum with Versamark and embossed with Black EP.  The glass was fussy cut and glued to card.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Another beauty, Theresa. I love this idea. Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.