Sunday, April 26, 2015

You Make Me So Very Happy

 
To listen to some music, go to end of post and click on video.
 
Hello!  Thursday I had a "Playdate" with my friend Rita and we "played" with Distress Inks and these stamps from Power Poppy Geraniums Set.  We also played with MISTI...had to show off my new "Toy".    I am sharing my finished card today....wish I had made a picture of Rita's coloring on watercolor paper with the same colors.  After stamping on White CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored with a water brush using Barn Door and Peeled Paint.  Taking a risk, I added splatters to the card...always afraid I will mess up trying this. I trimmed the image using a corner punch on 3 corners and then placed off center on Ombre  Pattern Paper from MME.  I used a Martha Stewart  scallop dot border punch on the lower edge and attached to a white Card Base.
This card and "playing" with Rita make me so very happy!

Challenges:
Power Poppy Challenge: Pop of Pastels
Alphabet Challenge Blog: E is for eye catching edges
CAS-ology: Week 143  Ombre....used ombre pattern paper
Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Clean and Simple

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

To Play - You've Made Me So Very Happy, click the video:

11 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful blooms Theresa and perfectly coloured. Simple floral elegance.
Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

Heidi Stamps said...

Very beautiful!

Jennifer LaVite said...

Beautiful! Love the coloring and the speckles. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

Denise Price said...

So pretty!

sandie said...

Wonderful colouring and the fab design. Thanks for joiniing ATSM

Heather said...

A fabulous card Theresa, a lovely design and colour scheme - your Geraniums are gorgeous and so beautifully coloured!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What gorgeous geraniums Theresa! You're coloring is fantastic! Love the rounded corners too! So glad you joined our Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

hazelspaperdesigns said...

Those geraniums look so life-like! Beautiful colouring indeed and a lovely layout. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Deborah Frings said...

This is so beautiful - I really like the flowers, so pretty. Love the punched border too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I think this is so lovely, so realistic and amazingly colored!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your coloring is just simply amazing! You should frame this! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!