Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vintage Card

 
This card was made for Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #154 to make a vintage card. I used art
from my digi file...forgot the source.  I used scraps from Basic Grey and White CS. The sentiment is a digi from Doodle Pantry.  I used Darice Snowflakes EF and Distress Ink Tea Dye to ink the raised areas for my background.
Other Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Make a Masculine card. I think the papers and theme make this masculine.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use or show something beginning with F on your Christmas creation.  I used the word "Fashioned" on my card. Maybe stretching my entry a bit???
The Glory Of Christmas Challenge: Use a Digi Stamp with theme of Christmas.
Craft Your Passion Challenge: Always Anything Goes 
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Make your own Background.
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful image and I love how you've done the snowflakes! Thanks, Theresa, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cool!!

Susan Joyce said...

Nice image and embossed background, great Vintage Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

sweet art designs said...

Love your card. Classic! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

debby4000 said...

Love the snowflake background perfect for the image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 57 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Heather said...

This is very sweet! Great layout and I really like the way you used the embossing folder for the base. Thanks for playing with us at CHNCC2.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely Christmas card, perfect for our 'Masculine' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week with your gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.