Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time for a Birthday


Hello! Second card today and I am in a rush to meet the deadline for the challenge #140 at Addicted to Stamps with this entry.  I pulled inspiration from the clocks and colors in the photo inspiration and used a Darice EF Clock Background to emboss clock faces on white cardstock and inked with Tea Dye and Grey Flannel inks.  I pulled out the color Pink for my card base and  Paper Pretties sentiment stamped with Memento Rose bud.

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

sandie said...

you made it on time! Great take on the photo. Love how you picked out the pink and that EF is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a perfect take on the photo! Your pink sentiment adds pizzazz! Thanks for linking up with us at ATSM!

Deborah Frings said...

So glad you got in on time :) I think the embossed clocks are a super take on the photo. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Irish Cherokee said...

That could not be a better choice for a birthday card. Clocks. Excellent. Love it.

Blessings
Jim