Monday, April 6, 2015

Matching Berries


Hello! Thanks for stopping by.  Today I have coordinated some GKD Berries and Vines pattern paper with a GKD stamp from Winter Wings.  The berries on both elements seem to match in design.  After stamping the bird  and sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa I simply colored the berries with Copics R24 and the beak with an orange pencil leaving the rest of the image as is.  I cut 2 rectangles of the pattern and inked all the edges of the layers with Rich Cocoa  Marker. I arranged the pieces according to a sketch from Sweet Sunday on an embossed (EF Polka Dots)  Card Base of Red Velvet CS.

Challenges:
Stamp TV April Foolery Challenge #1: You Need Two Shape(s) It Up!!  Use 2 same shapes on your card.   I used 2 rectangles shapes.
Sweet Sunday Sketch:  #263 Shown On Right




I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Trish said...

Great card, very vivid.