Saturday, April 25, 2015

Love With a Hug


Hello! Yesterday I was playing with one of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps, Bear Hug, and created a card for their Sketch Challenge for What If? Wednesday #A2215 shown below.
I colored the image stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa using Copics and paper pieced the hair bow with a scrap. 

Other Supplies:
Repeat Impressions Sentiment stamp, Ivory and Coral CS's,  SU Coral ink, Copics E30,E31, E35, MME Pattern Paper from Market Street Pad, Nestabilities Dies, Black Brads, Darice EF Flower Frenzy.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my, what a darling card you have created, Theresa! I love dropping by here to see your RI beauties! Great job with the sketch - love your take! Thanks for joining in at The House that Stamps Built!

Kathy S said...

Love how you created the fur on those sweet Repeat Impressions bears! The texture on the background is fun too. Thank you so much for dropping by and entering in the sketch challenge. You also get another entry for using an RI stamp. WooHoo!