Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday for Spring

Hello!  Today I am showing a card that I made for a challenge at Stamp TV to use one layer, 2 colors ink, and 3 different stamp sets.  I chose my favorite combo of pink and green and used GKD stamps.
I added some embossing and scoring to bring out a bit of texture and dimension to this one layer design.

Challenge:
Stamp TV Style April Foolery: SYTV FOOL 4 1...2...3 Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday
CAS-ology: Week 140 Spring
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD A Year of Borders, Buds and Vases, and Stippled Nature
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Rose Bud
Pencils Pink and Green with OMS
Paper: GKD White layer weight
EF: Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade
Scor-pal


 I enjoy all your comments. Thank for your visit. Theresa

4 comments:

cheiron said...

Gorgeous flowers and gorgeous embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Lovely flowers for a happy Spring birthday! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Joyce said...

Your flowers are beautiful, and I love your color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely sprintime flowers! Thank you for joining us at CASology this week!