Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day

 Hello! Today is Earth Day and my card sort of has a feel of things that grow.  I made this card with 2 challenges in mind.  For the Just Us Girls Color Week challenge I used beige, brown and green...very earthy colors. I designed my card with the sketch on the right in mind.

Supplies: Impression Obsession Wood grain Stamp, Annabelle Sentiment Stamp, Memento Rich Cocoa and Cottage Ivy inks, Distress Ink Tea Dye,  Darice EF Wood grain, Ivory and Green CS.
Cheery Lynn Flourishes Die, Spellbinders Tag die

Challenge Links:
Just Us Girls Challenge: Color week #289
CAS(E) this Sketch: #119 Skeych

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card for Earth Day, simple and lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is perfect for Earth Day! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa Kind said...

Great Earth Day card! Love the woodgrain paired with the green leaf flourish! Pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful and so perfect for Earth Day! I love that leafy flourish entwined around the sentiment layer and that beautiful wood background. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great CAS card - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!