Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fun and Quick Christmas

 
This card was made for the Craftyhazelnut's challenge to make a Christmas Card in less that 20 minutes. I decided that this would not take much time so I gave it a go.  Actually I did this in 10 minutes since I made a one layer card using Glossy White CS and a Darice embossing folder called Santa Chimney Top.  To color the embossed areas, I used 4 colors of Hero Arts Markers which were water-based and dried very quickly.  Finished with a Creative Vision Stamp heat embossed with Black EP.  My first thought was to do an all white card but then I remembered this EF and played with it. 

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 226:   Make a card in less than 20 minutes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: # 257 is Christmas

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Love it. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 226 - hope to see you again soon x

Wendy said...

Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx