Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Blessings


Hello!  I am back with another challenge from Stamp TV April Foolery ....this time it is Lee's Sketch Challenge shown on the right.  I made an Easter card using GKD Spring Floral set with a Kraft card base.  I stamped the Crocus with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on GKD White CS and colored with Copics BV00, BV04,Y13, and G40.  I also used Memento Bamboo Leaves ink and marker.  Other CS used was Grass Green and Yellow.  I used Nestabilities circle and rectangle dies and Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave.  I like the look of this simple card.

Challenges:
Stamp TV STVFOOL3: Lee's Sketch Challenge
The Kraft Journal: Make it Monday Challenge #217 Spring Colors. I used spring colors from the graphic on the right.
Just Us Girls: Word Week #287 Spring-Crocus are the first signs of spring in my garden.
Addicted To Stamps and More: #138 Holiday Challenge 
AAA Cards: Game #36 Easter Colors









I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


8 comments:

Jane said...

Pretty flowers, beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super elegant and CAS Easter card Theresa. Great use of Easter type colours too and I'm thrilled to see you've linked up at both AAA Cards and ATSM. Sarah x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty clean Easter card! Thanks for joining in at AAA & JUGS

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such pretty crocuses! Mine are blooming right now in my garden. Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

sandie said...

love this mix og green and kraft and excellent colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Cheryl said...

Such pretty crocuses popping up for spring! Love that green textured piece too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Babette said...

So pretty and a great use of colors from the challenge at the Kraft Journal, thanks for playing along.

Chris D. said...

Love your take on that sketch! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!