Monday, April 13, 2015

Blue and Silver Christmas


I know it is Spring but I still am making Christmas Cards, but it does have a flower.  I made this for the challenge at The Glory of Christmas to use Blue and Silver on a Christmas card.

Supplies: Flourishes Poinsettias and Boxwood set and Holly and Dove set.  Memento Danube Blue ink, Blue Copics, Versamark, Silver EP, Silver Stickles, Pilot Silver Marker, Annabelle Silver Sprinkles, White and Blue CS

I enjoy all your comments. Have a great day. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

sweet art designs said...

Very petty. Looks almost like a watercolour!. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 56 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x