Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blue and Orange Challenge

I am back with a card for another challenge at Stamp TV.   Karen has a color challenge to use Blue and Orange.  Orange is not a favorite color of mine and I seldom use it and never wear it. I managed to find some Cardstock that I think is Sweet Melon that was part of the Sundance Collection of  GKD  Papers. I added some GKD Little Boy Blue CS and Pattern from Pool Side Pad and used an image and sentiment from Always Autumn set.  I stamped the flower with Memento Tangelo and colored with pencils and added shine with Clearstar Pen.  Sentiment was stamped with Memento Blue Danube and I used the same ink to add interest with creative sponging to the edges of the image. Added some embossing to the Orange mat with Swiss Dots EF and to the pattern mat with Wicker Weave EF. The image was popped up with foam tape. Image and Mat cut with Nestabilities Rectangle Dies.
Challenges:
April Foolery STVFOOL 2: Color Challenge Use Blue and Orange
Mod Squad Challenge: Tick Tack Toe  Used left row -Sponging, Embossing Folder, Pattern Paper
Also fits middle row down- Flower, Die Cut, Dimension

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Kathy Krug said...

That gingham paper makes such a nice backdrop for your focal image. I never think to emboss pp but it really looks great. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Tic Tack Toe challenge.