Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Birthday Tulips

 
 
 

Hello!  Today I have a card for the Color Challenge at The House That Stamps Built. We are to use Kraft, Red, and Neutrals.  I stamped Repeat Impressions Bouquet of Tulips with Memento Tuxedo Black directly on Kraft CS and colored with Copics and a White pencil.  I tried to give texture to the vase.  I cut the image with an Oval Die and layered on a scalloped oval from Red CS. I adhered this with foam dots to a GKD pattern paper of neutrals and then to a Card base of Kraft CS.  I finished with Happy Birthday sentiment cut with Cheery Lynn Dies from Red CS.


What If? Wednesday Color Challenge:  See graphic
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cheri said...

Wow! What a great technique to use for this image, Theresa! Perfect bg to layer on too. So glad you played along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built this week!

Hazel said...

Beautiful card - I love tulips. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x