Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Bouquet Of Tulips

I just love tulips... will be glad when the ones in my garden bloom.  I was going through some old wood mount stamps and came across this old PSX Stamp from 2001....this was one of the first stamps that I purchased.   I decided to give a try coloring with Copics and love the look. I also love the look of the pattern paper embossed with a Gingham design EF.
Challenges:
Sweet StampsBlog: Challenge is to use pink.
Simon Monday Challenge:  In the Middle. I placed the focus of my card in the middle.
As You Like It Challenge: Favorite-Alcohol Markers or Distress Inks.  I prefer Copic Markers ...love how they blend and the way they color ribbons and other embellishments.
Shopping Our Stash: Lost and Found-use something you've recently re-discovered in your craft room.

Supplies:
Stamp: PSX 2001
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: RV11,14, G20,21
Paper: Bazzill Mint CS, Silver Metallic Paper, MME Indie Pattern Paper, White CS.
EF Cuttlebug Gingham
Nesties Scallop Oval and Oval Dies

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your Copic coloring on these tulips is fabulous! I really like the DP too- looks textured! And, I love all of the pink : ) Thanks for joining the challenge @ SweetStamps!

Chana said...

This is a classic design very well done! The focal is beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing wtih us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

nnalorac said...

Beautiful colouring with your Copics, love the image and the finished result. Thanks for sharing with us on AYLI. Carol xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful! Great job coloring the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Zw@@n said...

Lovely stamp and beautifully colored, Theresa. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful tulips, I love my PSX stamps even if they are old. Great colouring and sketch. Thanks for joining us at SOS for the Lost and Found challenge.