Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring Bouquet


 
Hello!  Thoughts of spring come with the beginning of March and bring visions of spring flowers.
My spring card is made with the Repeat Impressions image of Tulips Bouquet and a sentiment from GKD Stippled Nature.  I colored the flowers with Copics after stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white CS.  I used a base of Yellow with layers of Green CS and an embossed Yellow CS.  I finished with a bow of Yellow Satin ribbon.
 
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color challenge-Yellow, Pink, Green
Clear It Out Challenge: Anything goes for Theme and Stash
The Card Concept: Thinking of You.  I guess I would consider my style Clean and Layered
Creative Corner Challenge: Nature Inspired
Cards in Envy: Anything Goes with a Bow
Thanks for stopping by. I love all your comments.
Theresa


13 comments:

Lin said...

Theresa, this is really pretty, with wonderful spring colors! You've inspired me to pull out a stamp I have here with me and just color!

laurie said...

What a beautiful spring card! I love the soft, pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous colors, very springy and cheerful. Thanks for sharing at CIO.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your pretty CAS card..Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge!

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love your choice of paper colors with this lovely floral image! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Julie Gearinger said...

Gorgeous!! Love the coloring of the flowers with all of the layering and your pretty ribbon- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Cheri said...

I love how you've used that image with the color challenge, Theresa. Your card is stunning. Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

Theresa, this is beautiful! I always enjoy seeing your creations. Great job, as always! Thanks for sharing with us at The House That Stamps Built!

Kathy S said...

STUNNING! Thanks for entering this beauty in this weeks color challenge at The House that Stamps Built. It was a real treat.

fresh.by jess said...

Pretty, elegant, simple, amazing! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week. Jess - DT Coordinator

wendipooh13 said...

so pretty love the coloring on the flowers!!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy - Anything Goes with a Bow!

Ellen said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your color combo and that precious little bow! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy! I hope you join us again soon!