Friday, March 27, 2015

Spotlight on a CASE

 
 Hello!  I am running late posting my entry for the Less Is More challenge to CASE a DT card.  I chose to CASE Chrissie's card shown on the right.  I copied the layout and used a Floral stamp for my design.   My added touch was using the spotlight technique.  The stamps that I used were GKD Say It With Flowers (sentiment)  and Flowers are Forever (flower) with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I colored the spotlight area with Copics Y13, RV14,23 and Memento Green Marker.

Challenge:
Less Is More: CASE a DT Card.
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday: STV15MON12 Challenge is I See Spots
Addicted to Stamps and More: Make Your Mark Challenge

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

Very pretty!!!!

joy said...

A wonderful way to make this card your own, Theresa! I like the stamps you used, too. So pretty.

Rahmat said...

Simple and elegant, absolutely love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Lee-Anne said...

Gorgeous CAS design! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Sorry I didn't quite get to your card before the challenge closed but thanks so much for playing along and a superb take on Chrissie's card.
Sarah
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Sorry I'm a little late visiting this time!
This is a super case of my card and the spotlight looks really effective!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Karen Mead said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at ATSM xx

Dana said...

Gorgeous!! Love the layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

Anne said...

Hi Theresa
Sorry to be so late commenting on your entry for this week, what a stunning effect you achieved here, love your spotlight.
Thanks so much!
Anne
Less is More