Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Couple


Hello! I know winter is almost behind us but there are still challenges with winter and Christmas themes.  I found this digital image Snowman Couple in my files from Crafty Sentiments and just thought I have to use their happy faces on a card. I kept the design fairly clean and simple.  I colored the image with Memento markers and stamped the Annabelle Sentiment in Memento Lady Bug ink.  I found a pattern paper from a Crate Paper pad that I thought coordinated with my colors and used a Gray Card base.
Challenges:
Winter Wonderland: Warm Wishes - use some warm winter clothing on your projects.  It just happened that this image is from their sponsor this week.  Love their scarves and hats.
Alphabet Challenge: C is for cute and cuddly.  Maybe these snowmen are not really cuddly (guess they'd met if you cuddled) but they are cute and are cuddling together.
AAA Cards: Game #35  Bare naked CAS.  Snowmen are bare naked unless you count the scarves and hats not to be???
Crafty Sentiments Design: Challenge is to be inspired by a Song---thought of  I'm Gonna Be Warm this Winter when I look at this couple
ABC Christmas Challenge:  F is for Frosty


Click on the video to hear I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter:

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

Happy Couple and gorgeous card!

joy said...

Adorable snow couple and the colors are great! I've never used a digital image.

wienerhoneymooners said...

What FUN, great little Mr & Mrs!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the AAA Card Challenge!!!

Basslady said...

how adorable and sweet!


thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Shaz Earl said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges, hope to see you again
Hugs Shaz