Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Abstract Design

Today I have a card that I made for Runway Inspired challenge using a photo of a dress by Nonoo for my inspiration.   I created an abstract background that looks like a swatch of the fabric in the dress design.  I used watercolor paper with Distress Ink Broken China and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to create the look and layered this on Black CS and a base card of Blue.  Added some pops of red color in the Sentiment and Circles.  Stamp is Winnie and Walter The Big, the Bold and the Happy and Ink is Memento.  Finished with snippets of ribbon. 
Challenges: Runway Inspired Challenge-RIC #80 photo on right
                    Sweet Sunday Sketch: #261 on left


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Beautiful!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love your Distress Ink background...great card! Thanks for joining us on the Runway! :)