Monday, March 30, 2015

Enjoy a Glass of Wine


Hello! Who doesn't enjoy a glass of wine?  This card was made using a sketch from the challenge at The House That Stamps Built and Repeat Impressions stamps from their Wine Series. I paired the image with some pattern papers from At The Vineyard pad from Paper House. I used a wine color card base from my stash.
Challenges:
What If? Wednesday Challenge: Repeat Impressions Sketch #M2515 shown on right
613 Avenue Create Challenge: Anything Goes...no twist
Party Time Tuesdays: #196 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper to cover creation

Other supplies:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Copics R46 and R59
Ivory Cardstock
Green Ribbon
Cork Scrap
Nesties Rectangle Dies
Glossy Accents

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

~ginny said...

You nailed that sketch! And I LOVE that sentiment for that image! Nicely done - Delighted you are sharing your project & creativity with us at 613 Ave C!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ Anything Goes]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Kathy S said...

Hey Theresa - great use of The House That Stamps Built Sketch this week and because you've used a Repeat Impressions Stamp - you get an extra entry for a chance to win 25.00! Woohoo - good luck! Great card!

Olga said...

I'll have to wait until tonight to enjoy that glass of Wine, I'm having coffee now at 7:33 AM, but I do love the card!!!!!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x