Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Use Water Challenge

Hello! This is my second post today. 
The challenge at Mod Squad this week is to include "water" on your card. It could be inked, stamped, or actual water.  This was a bit of challenge for me as I wanted to use a GKD stamp because they are the sponsor.   I have limited stamps with me in my studio away from home and certainly none with water.  So I came up with the idea to have butterflies about to puddle on the water colored on a piece of watercolor paper.  I used GKD Butterfly Border from A Year of Borders and a GKD sentiment.
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Dandelion Marker, Distress Ink  Broken China
Papers: Watercolor, Blue and Yellow CS
Water brush

Challenge:
Mod Squad Challenge:  Use Water  

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Joyce Erb said...

Clever lady, turned out great and love the water. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad Challenge!

Angelica Schmidt said...

What a fabulous idea Theresa! Love the watercolor and the butterflies so beautiful! Have a Blessed day!