Friday, February 6, 2015

Love and More Hearts


Hello!  I have more hearts and love today. The focus of my card is made with a file from Silhouette for a Print and Cut Card by Pebbles in my Pocket.  Even though I do not have use of my Cameo in Florida,  I can use the Silhouette Studio to print designs which I did here on white CS and trimmed to fit on a Pink Layer and a Red Card Base.  I then embossed the layer with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls.  In my leftover scraps I brought with me, I found a strip of hearts already punched and it fit on the lower edge of the card.  This card was inspired by the photo shown on the right for Addicted to Stamps Challenge.  Even though no stamps were used in the making of my card, I will enter it in their challenge.....nothing in the rules states that a stamp must be used. At least that is the way I see it!

The House That Stamps Built: Color Challenge is Red, Pink, and White.
Cute Card Thursday: Crazy in Love.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Kathy S said...

Theresa, you did a fabulous job with the inspiration from both challenges. I'm thrilled you entered your card with us in our pink, red and white challenge. Good luck.

Cheri said...

Wow, Theresa!! You are one creative lady!!! Love this card....especially that embossed bg. Fantabulous!!!! So glad you're playing in our pink, red, white challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Wei said...

Awesome card! Love the embossing background! Great take on all the challenges!Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Tanja said...

love the colors and your embossed background - thanks for sharing your card at ATSM

Sue said...

You did a fabulous job with the printing and embossing! Great take on the photo. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

cm said...

How wonderful your bold *make a statement* card is! So pretty and creative! Thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Marlies said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.