Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lego Birthday

 

 Hello!  Today I am sharing a fun Birthday Card that I made for my great-nephew who is a Wiz building with Legos.  Using Silhouette files with my Cameo to print and cut images and number, the digital papers purchased from Etsy store, and Photoshop Elements I created this project.  I even used a hole punch to create dots that I glued on the Lego blocks in the paper to create some dimension and texture. I also used Glossy Accents on the image for some shine and popped it up with foam tape.  I downloaded a special Lego Font for the sentiment and verse inside.

Challenge to enter:
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes.


Used Blue, White, Yellow Cardstocks and Lego Pattern Paper.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Lin said...

How unique, Theresa! Our oldest grandson loves Legos and he would just love getting this card! Well done!

Colleen said...

This is AMAZING!! You made a real work of art! Thank you for linking this up at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

So clever and fantastic! Well done. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.